COVID-19 update - Click Here


Carers Insurance

What qualifications or training are required to take out Self Employed Carers Insurance?

While there are no specific qualifications we require, you must have received the relevant training for your role to be covered under the policy.  Certain tasks, such as administering medication, do require special education and training which you would need to prove you have had in the event of a claim

How can we help you?

Send us an email
Please complete the form below and include your policy number if applicable.

If you still require assistance,
there are many other ways of contacting us at Surewise.

We're open Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00 GMT, and you can find us at Unit 3, Hadleigh Park Business Park, Chapel Lane, Benfleet, Essex, Benfleet SS7 2PP.