COVID-19 update - Click Here


Home Emergency Cover

What happens if my boiler needs a part?

If your boiler breaks down completely, you will be covered under your home emergency policy. The amount of cover you receive is dependent on the policy you have purchased (Cover 250, Cover 500, Cover 750).

General Questions and Definitions
FAQ Home

Search our FAQs

Contact Us

Send us an email
Please complete the form below and include your policy number if applicable.

If you still require assistance,
there are many other ways of contacting us at Surewise.

We're open Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00, and you can find us at Unit 3, Hadleigh Park Business Park, Chapel Lane, Benfleet, Essex, Benfleet SS7 2PP.