Home Emergency Cover

Do I need to service my central heating system and take certain precautions in order for cover to remain in place?

Yes, and as recommended by the boiler manufacturer your boiler should be serviced annually.

The continuous maintenance of your property is advised and you must take all normal precautions to prevent damage to your property. This could include turning off the water supply and leaving central heating on a low setting

General Questions and Definitions
FAQ Home

Search our FAQs

Contact Us

Send us an email
Please complete the form options below

Please select the type of policy you are contacting us about *

If you still require assistance,
you can get in touch with us here:

We're open Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00, and you can find us at Unit 3, Hadleigh Park Business Park, Chapel Lane, Benfleet, Essex, Benfleet SS7 2PP.