COVID-19 update - Click Here


Home Emergency Cover

Can I get cover if I don’t have an annual boiler service?

You must have an annual boiler service to qualify for this policy, this is not offered as part of our Home Emergency policy however, we have teamed up with who may be able to offer you this service.

Visit here for a quote!

General Questions and Definitions
FAQ Home

Search our FAQs

Contact Us

Send us an email
Please complete the form below and include your policy number if applicable.

If you still require assistance,
there are many other ways of contacting us at Surewise.

We're open Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00, and you can find us at Unit 3, Hadleigh Park Business Park, Chapel Lane, Benfleet, Essex, Benfleet SS7 2PP.